Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lush Life

Life is good.

Theo is hilarious and exhausting. He spent the evening dragging his wheeled suitcase around the house, whispering “I am searching for sick animals. I will help them.” Then he bossed us around and had a time out for arguing about bedtime (again) and told me he wanted to rub noses with me before going to sleep. He says he wants to be an Expert for Halloween.

I am watching this season of Dancing with the Stars but I’m not particularly intrigued by any of the contestants. I can’t allow myself to root for Rick Fox because I think he’s slimy but then again he’s sort of charming. I don’t understand why Tom Bergeron hasn’t won an Emmy. I think he’s a genius. I still miss Gilles.

There are a few reasons I haven’t been writing here much. Since moving back from Germany I’ve gradually become more private. Theo is getting older and becoming more of a person with friends and opinions and stuff he might not want splashed all over the internet. I have a great job that I love, and I’m not sure I want them to know all my Stuff just yet.

But I’ve missed writing and I’ve missed being part of the internet dialogue. So I am thrilled and delighted to be joining the writing team for Style Lush. I can’t wait to share my favorite stuff and my shopping dilemmas over there. I hope you’ll join me.

No comments: