Thursday, June 11, 2009

Current Playlist

Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm
This is a rad remake of a rad Michael Jackson song and who doesn't love a band called Alien Ant Farm?

Viva La Vida by Coldplay
Makes me want to jump around the room, flailing my arms. In a good way.

Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Market Irglova
I'd sort of forgotten about this until I saw it again on American Idol. It's lovely. I'm still trying to forget that the singers met when she was like nine and he was thirty-five and they're now a couple.

My Maria by Brooks & Dunn
Apparently all that country music in my past is seeping to the surface. (This is a ridiculous video but the audio is the best I could find.)

Chasing Pavements by Adele
She performed at the Grammys in her stocking feet which bugged me a little but after I heard her voice I didn't care.

Renegade by Styx
Did you ever see the Styx episode of Behind the Music where Tommy Shaw made fun of Dennis DeYoung and Dennis DeYoung got all miffed and Tommy just continued to mock him? It's right up there with the Leif Garrett one.

No comments: