Thursday, February 05, 2009

Two Years

Last year I worried that a five-minute video of Theo's first year was too long. But this year I don't care, and I made it over eight minutes long. Mostly because I suck at video editing and the software I was using made me want to cry. But also because my child is eight minutes' worth of fascinating. I thought about ending it with a shot of myself pulling out my hair and hurling my laptop into a ravine in frustration, but then I remembered it's not ALL about me.

Happy birthday, Buddy.




Thanks to B. and Jonna for musical inspiration.

7 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Well, your kid is really darling, but I'm a bit jealous that he's so well traveled.

:) Seriously, though, he's gorgeous. Yay, Theo!

megolomaniac said...

Brian and I just cuddled up together on the couch with my computer and watched this video, pointing at the screen every few seconds and saying pointless things to each other as if we both weren't watching it, like, "Look at him!" and "He's so cute!"

But seriously. Look at him. He's so cute.

Carol said...

Loved all eight minutes of it! He is adorable!

Carol

jonniker said...

HA HA. Oh my God,

"Theo, do you like Axl Rose?"

AND HIS BUTT. HIS WIGGLY BUTT. HAAAAAA.

Happy birthday, Theo! I watched the whole thing and laughed out loud more than once -- nay, more than FIVE OR SIX TIMES.

geoff said...

i made it through about 54 seconds. the rest just seems redundant.

Daniela said...

Love the blowing out candles at the end...

B. said...

Theo is too cool for school.