Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oscar Pool: Part Vier

I haven't seen a single nominated movie this year. I saw Gran Torino but apparently Clint and the Hmong are on the outs with the Academy this year. Maybe I'll make progress in the next three weeks.

Anyway, it's time for my fourth annual Oscar pool!

Just fill out this form:
Blythe's Oscar Pool
and submit it by midnight wherever you are on Thursday, February 19, 2009.

Yes, indeed, there will be prizes.

Last year's results
Results from 2007
And the results from 2006
A great Oscar info site

3 comments:

B. said...

Ok, my picks are in. I had real difficulty divorcing myself from what I wanted to win -v- what I believed would actually take home the Oscar. But in the end my competitive side won out...

B. said...

Crap... how on earth did I click Bolt instead of WALL-E?? The latter's a shoe-in to win and the former is almost unwatchable.

Hollie said...

Is it bad that the only movies I've seen on that entire list are Bolt, Kung Fu Panda, Wall-E and Dark Knight? I feel so out of the loop. On the other hand I have seen EVERY film nominated for best animated movie...