Monday, December 15, 2008

Current Playlist

I'm not sure what's up with my musical taste right now, but I'm all about the ladies.

Straight To...Number One by Touch and Go.
Video of Lance and Lacey's DWTS mambo, because that's what turned me on to the song.

Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyonce
You might be sick of it, but I'm not. And this choreographer deserves an award.

Keeps Gettin' Better by Christina Aguilera
I still maintain that this is really a Britney song, but who cares.

Untouched by The Veronicas
The day I downloaded this I put it on repeat and drove around listening to it for half an hour until I could sing along exactly to the chorus.

So What by P!nk
When this comes on the radio, Theo yells ROCKSTAR! ROCK MOVES! from the back seat.

That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings
I have no idea where I came up with this one. But still. Love it.

Cobrastyle by Robyn
I think I've linked to this before. I'm still listening to it.

Fidelity by Regina Spektor
This video looks like Tori Amos landed in the middle of that weird Tom Petty/Alice in Wonderland video that I love so much.

When Will I Be Loved? by Linda Ronstadt
Everyone needs a little Linda in her life.

No comments: