Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whither Thou Goest

When I'm tapped out for interesting things to write about, I like to send you to other blogs that I love. And while there are many blogs that I love, I've already sent you to most of them before (see that blogroll to the right). I haven't discovered anyone new in a long time - not because there aren't bunches of great blogs popping up every day, but because I haven't had the chance to cruise around the interwebs as much as I used to.

If I send you to see a couple of my friends, will you find some new ones for me?

You'll love Mego, and not just because she's from Montana. But that part doesn't hurt.

Abby just wrote a beautiful post about friendship and love and freedom. Go see her too.

Evany is delightful and takes photos of her clever outfits.

In case you're not already reading Linda, you should. She writes with wit and bravery about parenthood. And being a person. And she has a rockin' bod.

OK, I've shown you mine. Now you show me yours.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Dan over at [redacted] makes me laugh out loud. I have no idea how I found his blog, but it rarely disappoints. I'd love to put the link in here, but China doesn't want you to go there? anyway, it's www.redacted at blogspot dot com. i don't know if the brackets are in the address, but i think not :-) xo, k

Nicole said...

Indulge your wanderlust at my UncorneredMarket.com. The site owners are a couple of American friends of mine whom I met in Prague and who have been traveling the world for almost two years. They're good writers and excellent photographers. Since it feels like my own traveling days are over with a capital O, some days I can live vicariously through them.

Jenn at BreedemandWeep.com has been having some hard times lately, but she writes gorgeously and is worth the sadness.

Amazingtrips.blogspot.com is maintained by a mom with 4-y-o triplets AND a one-year-old. It will make you feel better about your life but also worse because she seems like such an amazing and dedicated mom.

Here's a double-whammy for you: a woman from Montana who recently moved to Berlin. She and hubby are renovating a 480-SF flat. http://www.makingthishome.com/

Enjoy! :)