Monday, July 28, 2008

We Were on a Break

This missive comes to you from my upstairs bathroom, where I've holed up with my giant duffle bag while the movers swaddle my belongings in bubble wrap. Last time I peeked down at them they were building a cardboard box around my grandmother's rocking chair. It looked very much like a Trojan horse.

I'll probably be offline for the next week or so. Don't worry, I'm just trying to keep my toddler quiet for twelve hours in a row while we hurtle through the sky in a huge metal cigar case. Or I guess you could worry.

Either way, I'll be blogging again soon, no longer an expat but not quite an American resident yet.

Auf Wiedersehen.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I won't worry, but I will say a prayer for a peaceful and easy trip. ;)

Chatabox Girl said...

xGood luck with the move! It will be great to read the updates when you get online again.

I wish you the best with everything!

Kerri Butler said...

So glad you are all packed!! Whew!! Hope you find your new home soon!! XOXO

ChristinaG said...

Good luck with the move!!!