Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I am tired.

I want to sit down and write a coherent post. But Theo is trying to figure out when the hell he is going to nap (is it once a day? twice? none?), Jeff has been out of town for a few days, and it was 86 degrees in my bedroom at 11:30pm last night.

I want to write about seeing "Sex and the City: The Movie," and why all of the reviews I've read seem to be written by people who never liked the TV show in the first place. I want to tell you (again) about my love/hate relationship with summertime in Germany and how something as simple as the absence of window screens (and, therefore, the presence of a million flying varmints in my kitchen) makes me want to run screaming from the building. I'd like to point out that Montana voters had better enjoy the spotlight because this is IT, this is the one and only time anyone is going to pay attention, so behave yourselves and please don't say anything horrifying to the AP reporters in your midst.

But I don't have the time or the energy.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I loved SATC. I saw it Saturday with friends, and I just about peed my pants laughing so hard. Totally worth it, so don't listen to the reviewers!

barbetti said...

You know, I have never seen an episode of SATC. This might be blasphemy, but seriously, I haven't even seen one minute of it. Should I go see it?