Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here you go.

Am very busy attempting to divest my family of our worldly possessions. So far, have sold an electric screwdriver and a rice cooker. I'm sure someone will turn up who needs an entire kitchen including appliances. Also, to rent our apartment.

This is a good distraction from the apparent danger of rioting, according to a warning posted by the US Embassy here. Apparently, football fans can be angry and passionate! Newsflash!

In case I am crushed by a mob of Turkish and/or German revelers/rioters, know that on my last day on earth, this video got me all choked up. I'm not sure why. You might have seen this guy's earlier efforts, but this is the best one yet.


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Christina G said...

I find it really moving too. I think the music and editing are great. Watching all that dancing makes me tired by the end also!

missbeegail said...

In the days since you posted this, I have watched this video at least once a day. It makes me happy on a very visceral level. Thanks!

Kerri said...

LOVED IT....LOVED IT...LOVED IT! Yes, I am yelling!

Thanks for the inspirational video. I am supposed to be packing, what I am doing on your blog? ;)

See you soon! Kerri