Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Linkin Park

We're preparing to go away for the long Easter weekend. I refuse to place our destination in print because we all know what happened the last time I did that. And I also won't bore you with my tales of packing woes and hotels that don't have a crib available, and SNOW outside my window this morning.

Instead, here are links to my latest discoveries. Go forth and enjoy.

Sublime Stitching
I love these patterns! Is anyone up for starting a sewing circle, after I dig my embroidery skills out of the Girl Scout camp part of my brain?

Beautiful resume ideas that work
I want to learn to use PhotoShop. Then I'll put it on my resume. Then I'll make my resume look pretty like these ones.

Ten Hard Ways to Make Your Life Better
Hard is the new easy.

Down for everyone or just me?
Can't get into your gmail account? Wondering why your eBay search for Dachshund Hair Plugs is taking so long? Here's where you can find out if your favorite site is down for everyone, or if it's just your fracking ISP again.

Digsville
I am on the cusp of trying a home exchange but I've never been brave enough to take the plunge. If I do, here's where I will do it.

3 comments:

Gardner said...

nice list. Thanks for sharing.

Jacob Share said...

Glad you liked the Beautiful Resumes, Blythe.

I Stumbled this in thanks:

http://jobmob.stumbleupon.com/review/19391487/

Blythe said...

Thanks, Jacob.