Thursday, February 14, 2008

One Year

I fretted when I was putting together this video, about whether a five-minute version would be too self-indulgent, and whether I should just cut it down to two-and-a-half minutes. And then I remembered that I was putting together a video of my baby to put on my blog where I write about myself on the internet and decided I was living the definition of hair-splitting.




(Idea for the first song shamelessly stolen from Amalah, who makes really nice videos of her son and has excellent musical taste. I'm not sure, but I think this McCartney kid is going to make something of himself.)

4 comments:

Lilacspecs said...

I saw that video about Noah on Amalah and that's where I first heard the McCartney song and fell in love with it.
Happy birthday to Theo!

EuroTrippen said...

Aww, this is too cute. I'd happily watch a 10 minute clip without complaint...

Kathy said...

Very cute...made me smile and look forward to doing it over again :-)

Chantelle said...

Very sweet...and not at all self-indulgent. I must guiltily admit that I have already started on one of these for my baby's first birthday next month.
Happy Birthday Theo!