Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Four

Nicole has come to my rescue and given me something to blog about by tagging me for the Four Things Meme.

4 Jobs I've Held:

1. Intercom announcer at a hospital
2. Receptionist at suction cup factory
3. Head counselor at summer camp (yes, it was Very Important to be HEAD counselor)
4. Cattle chute operator at team roping arena

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over Again:

1. Pretty in Pink
2. The Princess Bride
3. The Usual Suspects
4. Bend It Like Beckham

4 Places I've Been:

1. Long Island, New York
2. Glendive, Montana
3. St. Andrews, Scotland
4. Winnetka, Illinois

4 Places I've Lived:

1. Portland, Oregon
2. Blackpool, England
3. Roy, Montana
4. Furth, Germany

4 TV Shows I Watch:

1. MasterChef Goes Large
2. American Idol
3. Veronica Mars
4. Oprah

4 Radio Shows I Listen To:

1. American Forces Network
2. (That's it. I never listen to the radio here, unless I'm in the car, which is rare.)
3.
4.

4 Things I Look Forward To:

1. The Oscars
2. Taking a Thai cooking class in Bangkok
3. The end of teething
4. Springtime

4 Favorite Foods:

1. yellow cake with fudgy chocolate frosting
2. Fish-n-Chips from Burgerville
3. buttered popcorn
4. burritos

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

1. A luxury hotel in Maui
2. New York City
3. At a great restaurant, laughing with great friends
4. Alone in a movie theater

4 People I email regularly:

1. Jeff
2. Sandi
3. Daniela
4. Kathy

4 People to Tag:
1. B.
2. Chantelle
3. Mego
4. Abby

3 comments:

Brigit said...

I'm a HUGE Master Chef Goes Large fan. Love to pop open a can of soup, prop my feet up, and critique the cooking of others. Also, thanks to MCGL, we now liberally use phrases like 'plate up!', 'food & veg maestro' and 'duck-liver foie gras' (although the last is more a threat than anything else...)

cadiz12 said...

i was once a receptionist at a mammography center and had to answer the phone, "Breast Center, this is Cadiz, can I help you?"

Blythe said...

brigit - I just recently figured out that they were saying "More-ish," as in, I want more of that; not "Moorish," as in, derived from The Moors.

cadiz - I had to say "Woods Powr-Grip, can I help you?" Something about that always seemed a little inappropriate. I feel your pain.