Wednesday, November 14, 2007

You're kidding me with the shoes

Lilacspecs has tagged me for a meme, and I know you're all relieved because there might have been another post about shopping.

Rules:

1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random or Weird Things About Myself:
1. I still have a better vocabulary in Spanish than in German, even after living in Deutschland for more than two years. I guess all those hours chanting verbs in my high school and college Spanish classes made the words stick after all.
2. If I were a boy, my name would be Cooper, after Gary Cooper.
3. I blew almost an entire month's spending money on a pair of shoes the first week of my freshman year of college. They were brown Calvin Kleins and they cost $75. I had never bought a pair of shoes for over $25 before. (Sorry, there's just no escape from the shoe shopping around here.)
4. Raisins make me gag.
5. I have copies of all the Vanity Fair Hollywood issues except the first one, which I had but threw out before I started collecting them.
6. The name I chose for myself in Spanish class was Ava.
7. I should probably have just changed my name to Ava when I moved to Germany too, since the "th" sound doesn't exist in the German language.

I tag Abby, Katie, Kerri, Daniela, Scott (dude you really need to update your blog), Kendra (you too), and Carol.

THEO'S BREAKFAST SOUNDTRACK: Live 1980-86 : Joe Jackson

4 comments:

Lilacspecs said...

Oy, how do Germans pronounce Theo's name then?

missbeegail said...

You tagged me for my first ever meme!

Blythe said...

They say "Tay-o"
Like "Day-o."
Yes, that was a Harry Belafonte reference.

dani said...

finally responded!

http://soshoeme.vox.com/library/post/tag-im-it.html