Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mallrat

Silver Shoes
I know, some of you are saying, "Enough with the shoes! Enough with the shopping! Where is your cute baby?"

Too bad. You're just going to have to wait, because I went to the mall yesterday. THE MALL.

OK, there was no Nordstrom there. No Bath & Bodyworks. No Cinnabon (sniff). But it did have a food court, with sushi. And a store that sold nice-smelling candles, and several places to buy shoes. So I bought some shoes.

This mall is brand new and gave me the eerie yet somehow enjoyable feeling that I'd stepped into an American suburb where everyone speaks German and instead of anchor stores the malls have bakeries at each end.

Aren't you glad I'm posting every day this month? Because you can't live without this kind of information.


THEO'S BREAKFAST SOUNDTRACK: Tidal : Fiona Apple

1 comment:

Lilacspecs said...

I think everyone in my blogoverse has answered this meme, but it's my duty to tag others so here ya go.