Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Five for Fighting

I've been tagged for a meme! Which is a good thing because otherwise you would be reading a post about the weather or what I ate for dinner or something, and nobody wants that.

1. Post five links to five of your previously written posts, relating each to the key words family, friends, yourself, your love and anything you like.
2. Tag five other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least two new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

Family: Sibling Rivalry

Friends: This one is rated R
It's not really ABOUT my friends, but it was from my friend Daniela and it will give you a laugh.

Jeff: Jeff as Wayne Gretzky

Myself: Tricky Questions

Anything I Like: When country wasn't cool
I hate to say I told her so.

I'm not going to tag anyone because I'm trying to work on being less of a rule-follower. This is a rebellious act. I dare the blog police to come and find me.

THEO'S BREAKFAST SOUNDTRACK: X&Y : Coldplay

2 comments:

dani said...

I finally responded to your other meme.

http://soshoeme.vox.com/library/post/tag-im-it.html

Chantelle said...

Ha ha! The rated R post has me giggling. Grandmas are cute.