Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blop On

You want HOW MUCH for that pumpkin?
Brace yourselves. You're going to have a November like you've never had before.

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately. In fact, one of my friends asked me yesterday if I was still alive, since she hadn't read anything of substance on my blog. It's good to know that someone is paying attention, just in case Jeff goes away on a business trip and I collapse in a bratwurst-induced coma.

My absence can be blamed on my recent panic after I remembered I'd joined NaBloPoMo, which means I have agreed to write a post every day this month. EVERY DAY, people. So every time I think of something to write about, I think, "No! I must save that idea for November when I am gnashing my teeth and putting up photos of the view out our window for the tenth day in a row." And then I promptly forget the good idea that I haven't yet written about. So I'm still panicking.

I do have some tricks up my sleeve, however. I'm sure you can't wait for Theo Thursdays. And you'll probably see some photos of my shoes.

My fellow BloPpers (credit: Laid-Off Dad) and I are just raring (rearing? is this a horse racing metaphor?) to go. So watch out, November. Here we come.

3 comments:

Gry said...

Aaaaaand the race is on! :D

Chantelle said...

Ha! I have been doing that too. Stocking up the ideas for November. I think December will probably be National Blog Writers Block Month. NaBLoWriBMo? Or something.

EuroTrippen said...

I know better than to join these things. They always sound like a good idea at the time, but then the anti-establishment side of me kicks in and on principal alone I blow it within the first few days.

It'll be great reading lots of new stuff from you though...