Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Polar

Knut
I wish I had a real post for you today, but since we spent the past five days exploring Berlin, hanging out with bloggers, and entertaining family members, all I've got is a picture of the famous Knut. You probably saw this polar bear cub's appearance on the cover of Vanity Fair, next to Leonardo diCaprio a couple of months ago. Knut is bigger now and seems to be surviving just fine, despite the temperatures that reduced me to a little puddle of sweat and breast milk as I stood in the shade while Jeff took this photo.

Berlin was beautiful, houseguests were fun, and now I'm off to turn up the fan and throw another load of laundry in the wash.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Adorable photo! Not as cute as Theo... but really, how could it be?!

Hope I'm one of the bloggers you'll meet soon! Should we set up a time and place to meet? (Does Nurnberg have a Starbucks? Ha ha!)

Send me e-mail and we'll start planning. :-)

Carol