Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Me in Ten Seconds (if you're a fast reader)



I'm opinionated, introverted, and a good dancer. I'm a TV snob, a book whore, and I try to be ladylike most of the time, except when I say the F word. I am supposed to wear glasses but sometimes I don't, especially when I want to look pretty, so if you wave at me from a distance and I don't wave back it's only because I prize my vanity more than personal connections. I'm not a dog person or a cat person, but I would keep Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer as a pet if I could.

I thought I would love being an expat but it turns out that moving to Germany from the States was harder than I thought it would be. Thanks to my funny husband, my adorable baby, the German public healthcare system, and Karamellgeback cookies, I'm surviving. It only took a couple of years.

I am an only child and I know how to brand a calf, make souffle, and keep my sorority password a secret. My friends think I'm a computer geek and the geeks think I'm a poser.

I would appreciate it if you could mail me some Nachos Bellegrande and a Coke Slurpee, please.

More info about this meme here.
blogme2007

2 comments:

JW said...

If you find a way to get those Nacho's sent over, have em send about 15 Taco Supremes, a Chalupa, a Quesadilla, and a Choco Taco up to Berlin. Your post reminded me how much I love Taco Bell!!!!

Nicole said...

Man, if I could figure out how to send you Taco Bell and you could figure out how to send me some Nurnberger sausages, we'd be all set.