Friday, April 27, 2007

Headlines

Seen recently on my GoogleReader*:

Hugh Grant arrested in alleged baked bean attack. (People.com)

Arkansan blames liberal Congress for a particularly hot March, made so by daylight saving time. (kottke.org)

Coolest lunch ever (Ask Moxie)

Why would you want a soggy crouton (mimi smartypants)

My sister has become a monster cop! (Salon.com)

I couldn't make up this stuff if I tried.

*If you read a bunch of blogs but you're not signed up for GoogleReader or Bloglines, you should do it. All the cool kids are doing it. And it will save you some time. And of course you should subscribe to my blog.

1 comment:

EuroTrippen said...

I'm one of the few holdouts who hasn't embraced GoogleReader yet. I probably should though, as I read a ton of blogs. And I'm all for saving myself time & energy...