Tuesday, December 05, 2006

We Belong

I've joined a Flickr group called NoBloBookMo (yeah, the name doesn't really make sense but it does if you know more about it, but do you really care? probably not). We're supposed to post a photo of a book every day for a month, along with a description, or a reason we're posting, or whatnot. Other members have better things to do than take photos of all their books, so I have basically hijacked the group and begun posting photos of some books I've read, in alphabetical order. Not every book I've read, because there are some I'd really prefer to forget about (those Stephen King knockoffs from junior high are still giving me nightmares).

Anyway, head over there and take a look at my books or at all the books because you just can't get enough of me telling you what you should read.

1 comment:

dani said...

I finally got some of my books up. Thanks for guilting me into it.