Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Goings On

-I've added some new links to my blogroll over yonder. Because it was brought to my attention that a few readers had actually begun to get some work done at the office.

-I spent yesterday afternoon banging my head against my keyboard until a fellow commenter over at Eurotrippen saved me from a brain hemorrhage by reminding me that even Tommy Lee is controlled by Grandmaster Gates, and that I must use Internet Explorer if I wish to watch the Rockstar:Supernova online video.

-I've discovered a new favorite beverage: Rooitea or Rotbusch Tea. It tastes like slightly sweetened black tea, but is caffeine-free. My addiction is the vanilla flavor with a little milk. It pairs nicely with mini glazed donut-like pastries, sold by my local bakery, 5 for 1.50 euros. No wonder I like it so much.

No comments: