Sunday, August 13, 2006

No, I haven't fallen off the Internet

I've spent the past three weeks in the USA, drinking Slurpees (apparently my pregnancy craving of choice), eating tacos, and absorbing all the social interaction that I can. I'm still unsaturated.

It is telling that, upon Jeff's return to our Furth apartment yesterday, we had zero voice mail messages and just a couple of bank statements in our mailbox. I've received no email from anyone in Deutschland since I've been away. Do we really live there at all?

I will be in my homeland for a while longer. I hope I remember all of the German driving regulations by the time I return.

If you're reading this, you are either here because you are trying to research your Noel Coward paper (sorry, try the library) or because you are part of my huge internet fanclub. To the fans: I'm going to try to post a bit more often - shout out to all three of you.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I know the feeling! I often wonder if I have an :audience" at all! But that's OK, my blog satisfies my own need to WRITE!

Hope you have a great vacation!

Carol

EuroTrippen said...

Ahhh, the joys of a slurpee!! Enjoy your time in Portland, the three of us will be around when you return. ;-)