Sunday, August 20, 2006

I made this.


I am periodically inspired to craftiness, and with that urge, combined with the nesting instinct (or was it the shopping instinct?), I marauded the aisles of the local craft store yesterday and assembled the supplies to stencil these little numbers. If I ever get around to doing another batch, I will be less zealous with the paint (as you can see, I had a small bleeding issue) and buy a sharp X-Acto knife. The original inspiration for this project came from Emily's blog . You should check it out, even if you aren't interested in learning how to stencil animals onto your dry goods. Because she is funny and, also, pregnant.

3 comments:

Kerri Butler said...

So cute Blythe! I didn't know pregnancy makes you Martha Stewart! What an awesome side effect ;)

Sandi said...

Very crafty!!

Emily said...

They turned out great!! I particularly love the turtle one. Well, and the panda one...

OK, so actually I love them all. You did an awesome job!