Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Der Links

I will be away from the computer for the next week or so. For your enjoyment until I return (after breaking out in hives from lack of DSL access), I leave you with the following musings of my fellow German transplant bloggers:

Jen at Heisse Scheisse describes the German fascination with, um, bodily functions, and the toilet they've designed to satisfy their curiosity.

I feel Hamish's pain as he adjusts to watching favorite American films and sitcoms, dubbed in German.

Over at Ich bin die Ananas, we see a (fairly extreme) example of how, in Deutschland, no one is a stranger.

For proof that I'm not the only one around here who has a parking spot that resembles a theme park ride, see Eurotrippen.

And if you were excited to hear that David Hasselhoff is still alive and well and rocking in Europe, check out Megan's discovery of another megastar you had probably forgotten about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»