Friday, May 12, 2006

Current soundtrack

Waiting for my Real Life to Begin - Colin Hay
I found this song through Mandy Moore's celebrity iTunes playlist. Zach Braff's good taste in music must be rubbing off on her.

SOS - Rhianna
I thought sampling Tainted Love was sacrilege until I heard this song.

Tainted Love - Softcell
But the original is even better

I'll Believe in Anything - Wolf Parade
Dooce has good taste in music. I'm sure Wolf Parade was delighted to see their downloads soar the day she posted about them.

In the Waiting Line - Zero 7
Really, anything on the Garden State soundtrack works for me.

Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
See? American Idol is good for something besides giving me an outlet for my inner critic.

Crash - The Primitives
One of those songs from the 80's I'd forgotten about. Fortunately, when I rediscovered it, it sounded just as great as I'd remembered. Unlike, say, The Final Countdown.

No comments: