Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Weekend

-Schnee chaos is back, and now the river has flooded. There are swans swimming around in the middle of the soccer field across the road from our apartment.

-I was reminded of the genius of Jack Black (and Stevie Nicks) while watching The School of Rock on TV on Saturday evening. I'm off to download Edge of Seventeen right now.

-Jeff didn't appreciate my insinuations about soccer fans in the last post. Not all of them are cheapskates. More seriously, I'd like to mention that while prostitution is legal in Germany, the campaigns against the practice and especially against importing workers are strong.

-Jeff's mom gets the gold star for the day; she sent us two boxes of Girl Scout cookies. Nothing makes my weekend like a box of thin mints.

No comments: