Friday, March 03, 2006

Lavender is the New Orange

Oprah stopped by The Blythe Spirit last night and gave it a makeover.

I wish. But you've probably noticed the new look. Hope it's not too, um, PURPLE for you. Please let me know via comments or what have you if there's something that doesn't work for you. I'm no graphic artist, so pointers are appreciated.

Incidentally, Oprah would feel right at home here. The temperature hovers around freezing and it's been snowing all day. Lovely, fluffy snowflakes, like frosting on the tile roofs outside my window. I'm concerned that Mother Nature hasn't been reading her email, because I thought March was supposed to be a springtime month, but never mind.

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Fancy!! Love the new look.

DANIELA said...

i like the color. its a soothing purple - but i liked when all the links were directly to the right of your most recent entry... now you have to scroll all the way down.

jane said...

Because your blog isn't over-cluttered, the color purple you chose is actually perfect! It would be different were it a busy blog (which I don't care for) It's a very soothing color & I agree, Oprah would like it. :)

Blythe said...

daniela, your wish is my command (jeff agrees with you too)

Kerri Butler said...

Very pretyy Blythe - Opralicious!!