Wednesday, June 01, 2005

About

My name is Blythe. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband, Jeff, and my son, Theo. I started this blog when we moved to Germany. We spent three years there, trying to seem cosmopolitan and worldly but actually dying for Taco Bell to open a franchise across the street from our apartment. Then we returned to our home country, where everything was exactly the same as when we left and also completely different. I'm still waiting for Taco Bell to open across the street.

You can contact me at blythe(at)theblythespirit(dot)com.

Here are some favorite posts.

Here are some books I've read.

If you're looking for information about Noel Coward's play, here's a link to the Blithe Spirit Wikipedia entry.

6 comments:

Abra said...

Oh Wow! I am so very glad to have found your blog, Blythe.. especially about the baby adventures! I am an American who is about to become German by marriage.. and live permanently in Deutchlands.. We are planning to get started on a family soon, also because of my "age".. the clock it seems, is ticking! So here I am, learning German, still in the USA, while my future husband is working and waiting for me over there.. just until I can tie up all loose ends here. I will be fortunate to have a fluent speaker of English and German in the form of my husband, but you're blog is going to save me a tremendous amount of worry and trouble.. Hope you keep up the wonderful work because I will definitely keep reading! And I wish you and Jeff the absolute best with your new son.. Hope all is still going well.. Thanks again! Isabelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Blythe! It's Keeley. I'd love to give you a call to catch up. Could you email me your phone number? I'm still at cycle2_99@yahoo.com

SupaCoo said...

Gruss! I stumbled on your blog somehow and wanted to say hi. My husband and I are getting ready to move to Frankfurt in 30 short days and I'm trying to soak up as much as I can! Any words of wisdom are appreciated.

Dana said...

Blythe-

Courtenay McHugh passed your blog along to me. We are neighbors in Amsterdam. My husband and I recently moved from Portland (and the other shoe company in town) to Amsterdam. We are expecting our first child in about 7 days. Your blog has been great to read - I started with your last few weeks of pregnancy.

I really enjoy reading your blog, and book reviews! Keep up the good work!

Dana

misa said...

Thank goodness for your posts! I am a California girl who is now living in Hamburg, Germany with my german husband, and we expect our first child in Febrary of 2010. I'm very nervous about the germanic health care system, but your experiences and knowledge have given me hope! =)

日月神教-任我行 said...

無碼 a片 A漫 h漫 麗的色遊戲 AV女優 SEX 聊天室 成人 做愛 情色文學 情色 成人影片 成人文章 性愛 情色網 免費影片 免費a片 偷拍 SEX AV a片免費看 一葉情貼圖片區 色情漫畫 a片 AV女優 成人 做愛 色情網站 情色 視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天 免費a片 女優 免費影片 偷拍 美女 自拍 成人聊天室 AV 一葉情貼圖片區 a片 A漫 h漫 麗的色遊戲 AV女優 85cc免費影片 ut聊天室 聊天室 成人 做愛 18成人 A片下載 成人漫畫 性愛 亂倫 免費影片 免費a片 偷拍 走光