Sunday, May 15, 2005

Disclaimer and Comments

Disclaimer
The posts on The Blythe Spirit are personal reflections,thoughts and opinions that may change on a daily (sometimes hourly!) basis. I enjoy and am frustrated with many parts of my life simultaneously - my home country, my family, the contestants on reality television shows, and yes, Germany too. As most readers realize, the expatriate experience (in fact, everyday human existence) is complex, and that's what I hope comes through on my blog.

Commnent Policy
I reserve the right to delete comments that are cranky, rude, hurtful, or just make me wrinkle up my nose. Anonymously posted comments, in particular, rub me the wrong way. If you don't have a blogger account, leave your name and explain a little about where you're coming from. And, please, be nice.